Hey there, I'm Laura (~zotan, she/her), and I'm a queer network engineer, system administrator and software developer.
You can find me in hackerspaces across Germany, primarily in Berlin and Karlsruhe.
Here you can find my contact info, crypto keys, projects, and a few links.
Many of my services are IPv6-only, and more are soon to follow. Your browser preferred IPv4 while connecting to this website, so please check your connection for IPv6 support before contacting me if your browser displays a network error.
You can contact me via the following services:
- Portfolio (my favourite shots)
- Main photo channel (all of my photos)
- Secondary photo channel (all of my photos that don't contain food)
Projects - Networking
- AS211579 ~ zotan experimental networks
Projects - Webservices
- chaos.stream - a chaos-community centric live streaming platform
- c3stream.de - a media.ccc.de mirror with added functionality
- ip6.biz - IPv6 (and IPv4) address info and connection test
- Gitea instance (signups closed due to spam, contact me if you want an account)
- Healthchecks.io instance (free, open signups)
- Öffisearch instance
- PrivateBin instance
- Nitter instance
- Jitsi instance
Projects - Software
- nginx-mod-rtmp - fork of the original with fixed bugs and added functionality
- RTMPdash - the software powering chaos.stream
- ip6.biz - the source code for the IPv6 toolbox mentioned above
- monithor - alerting and status page generator for InfluxDB
- webmusic - a simple web player for your music
- bahnplan - experimental DB Navigator replacement
- repomgr - experimental AUR buildserver and repo manager
- autotag - experimental music tag normalizer
- 2019 - Comparison of music streaming services’ encryption concepts Download
- 2020 - Programming a modular Smart-Home-System (prescientific paper) Download
I use the following PGP keys:
- Primary (ECC): F8A5 DAC0 0E43 5119 2089 42F9 D044 E84C 5BE0 1605 Pubkey